- Fixed: An overlay colour set in the MediaBox parameters would not be applied.
- Fixed: Margin, Padding, Border etc. styles applied to a thumbnail image in the popup link would not be effectively overriden, resulting in a layout issue with the popup icon.
- Fixed: Display of some iframe based media, eg: PDF, Youtube etc.
- Fixed: Some template @font-face declarations were overriding MediaBox font icons.
- Fixed: Resizing of popups when device screen orientation changes.
- Fixed: Popups with set dimensions not sized correctly.
- Fixed: Some popup size configurations not sized correctly to fit the screen size.
- Fixed: Fix layout of local content poups by removing default word wrap.
- Fixed: Passed in styles were not applied to lcoal content popups correctly.
- Fixed: Opening a popup that is resized to fit the screen would cause the browser tab to crash in some configurations.
- Fixed: Use of deprecated function causing an error in Joomla 4
- Fixed: Content popups using set dimensions were not displaying at the correct size when the dimensions resulted in a portrait orientation.
- Fixed: Legacy parameters, eg: data-mediabox="width;height" were not being processed correctly.
- Changed: Replace Icomoon icons with FontAwesome 4 icons.
- Changed: Rebuilt MediaBox as a modern, responsive lightbox.
- Fixed: Update group detection from rel attribute to support "noopener noreferrer" addition in JCE 2.6.10
- Added: Add "noopener noreferrer" to rel attribute when the popup link target="_blank"
- Fixed: Simplified URL matching in the popup title and caption to allow for URLs with less common characters.
- Fixed: Title and caption values in popups created in JCE 2.6.9 not displayed.
- Fixed: Refine popup selector to prevent invalid popups - elements that contain a "jcepopup" class value that are not <a> or <area> tags - from being processed.
- Fixed: MediaBox fails if the page contains elements with the "jcepopup" class that are not anchor links.
- Added: The Autopopup option can now be set with a data-mediabox-autopup attribute, eg:
<a href="/image.jpg" data-mediabox="1" data-mediabox-autopopup="multiple">
- Fixed: Mediabox not loading on some sites due to invalid "Assigne To Menu" parameter value.
- Added: An option to exclude loading Mediabox in certain menu items.
- Added: The "data-mediabox" attribute can now be used as a popup link selector instead of the "jcepopup" class, eg:
<a href="/image.jpg" data-mediabox="1">
- Fixed: Remove query from popup imge URL before testing for image type.
- Fixed: Popup fails is title or caption contains a % character.
- Fixed: mp3 audio type not detected correctly for MediaPlayer fallback.
- Fixed: PHP7 Compatability
- Changed: Set allowfullscreen:true on iframes
- Added: Media Fallback option to create a shim for browser that don't support mp4 and flv video and mp3 audio.
- Changed: Replace Strobe Media Playback player with a simpler player based on the one used in MediaElement.js
- Changed: Improved the methods for displaying video and audio.
- Fixed: Decoding of html in title and caption.
- Fixed: Next / Previous icons in Squeeze theme.
- Fixed: Detection and use of protocol relative URL
- Fixed: Prevent creation of multiple zoom icons.
- Fixed: Detection of browser support for mp4 video.
- Fixed: Popup position in iOS or when Scolling option is set to "scroll"
- Fixed: Loading indicator when displaying a PDF in iOS
- Fixed: Popup window position not centered on some sites / platforms
- Fixed: Audio / video support detection and fallback
- Fixed: Decoding of caption / title content to allow for HTML contents
- Fixed: Update "domready" function
- Changed: Add support for data-mediabox-* attributes for parameters (to be introduced in JCE 2.5.3)
- Fixed: Dimension check that caused some link popups to fail.
- Fixed: Sizing of Flash videos
- Fixed: Images in "ajax" content resized to full width
- Fixed: Persistent loader in PDF Mediabox in Chrome / Win7
- Changed: Always open PDF files in a new window on Androind and iOS
- Added: IFrame URLs are opened as protocol relative when the source scheme is different to the site scheme.
- Fixed: Resize elements to fit popup
- Fixed: Decode encoded title, caption etc. (encoding introduced in JCE 2.5)
- Fixed: Popup text link display when popup is an image.
- Changed: Open pdf files in new window in iOS Safari
- Fixed: Popup icon display when the popup link is inside a JCE Caption
- Fixed: IFrame load in WebKit iOS browsers
- Fixed : Further display issues with JCE Captions
- Fixed : Loading does not end for IFrames in iOS8
- Fixed : Strict Standards error
- Fixed : CSS Conflict with JCE Captions
- Fixed : Removed inline-block style from popup link which prevented text floating correctly.
- Fixed : Bootstrap framework icon conflicts
- Fixed : ?tmpl=component incorrectly added to some external links
- Changed : Replace ?etag=hash with ?hash on stylesheet/script urls.
- Changed : Minify stylesheets and replace header in css and js files with lighter version.
- Fixed : Add width of 150% to pdf files in iOS to attempt to address scroll issues.
- Changed : Use ?etag= instead of ?version= to prevent script/stylesheet caching
- Fixed : Attempt to address pdf display issues on iOS and Android.
- Fixed : IFrame / Ajax display issues in IE6/7
- Fixed : Use passed in width/height for media elements
- Fixed : Add type attribute to audio/video tag.
- Fixed : Don't load MediaBox in Joomla print mode
- Fixed : Only apply float from image to icon container if value is "left" or "right"
- Fixed : Various popup display issues on iOS
- Fixed : Image popups are now correctly scaled if only one dimension is set.
- Fixed : Error in IE7 in local content popups.
- Fixed : Close button position if numbers are visible but no caption.
- Fixed : Error in MediaBox parameters on some systems.
- Added : Support for f4v files.
- Fixed : Improve PDF display on some devices.
- Fixed : Dont show numbers and caption area if empty.
- Fixed : Decode entities in title and caption text
- Fixed : PDF popups not displaying in Chrome
- Added : Cookie Expirt option for single auto-popups.
- Added : Popups can now be opened with jcepopup.open method using element, eg: onclick="jcepopup.open(this);"
- Changed : Use popup link id or base64 encoded url as cookie name
- Fixed : Encode and trim popup title and caption.
- Fixed : Multiple menu assignement selection
- Added : Menu Assignment option allows MediaBox to only be loaded on the selected menu item.
- Changed : Remove "MediaObject" library
- Fixed : Remove us of DS constant
- Fixed : Occassional error if no rel oar title attribute set on the popup link.
- Fixed : Use caption as default if no popup title set.
- Fixed : Remove popup closing when link in popup is clicked.
- Fixed : Youtube video fails to load when URL contains no parameters
- Fixed : Tooltip shows browser tooltip if tooltip is placed on a popup thumbnail
- Fixed : Default width and height (if set) is used for video files if no dimensions are provided.
- Change : Theme files are now valid HTML files.
- Fixed : Youtube URL creation
- Fixed : Youtube URL on iOS devices
- Fixed : Popup scrolling on iOS devices
- Fixed : Thumbnail images will now display in Print Preview modes.
- Fixed : Image alt or title transfered to zoom icon container
- Fixed : Vimeo popup detection
- Fixed : Popup Parameter processing
- Added : Support for FLV files either detected from the extension or from type="video/x-flv"
- Added : Popup dimensions can now be set as percentages, eg: rel="width[50%]"
- Fixed : Vimeo popups open in a new window
- Fixed : Added class to anchor links in popup container (close, next, previous buttons) to prevent badly assigned css classes in some templates from affecting the behaviour of the buttons
- Fixed : Legacy popup conversion
- Fixed : Image resizing if only one dimension is set.
- Added : Support for Youtube and Vimeo IFrame mode
- Added : Support for HTML5 mp4 video with a Flash based MediaPlayer fallback
- Added : Support for HTML5 mp3 audio with a Flash based MediaPlayer fallback
- Added : Support for HTML5 webm video and audio (supported browsers only)
- Added : Image, document and video image markers for content that can't be loaded
- Fixed : Image resizing when dimensions set in popup parameters.
- Fixed : Popup Grouping
- Fixed : Display issue in Safari
- Fixed : Popup would fail if link contained an id attribute but no autopopup class
- Update : Improved display on iPad and iPhone
- Fixed : Positioning of zoom icon when thumbnail image is center aligned.
- Added : Tooltips are now processed in 'ajax' content popups.
- Changed : Separate install packages for Joomla! 1.5 and Joomla! 1.6
- Fixed : Incorrect positioning of popup box when Resize parameter is set to No and image size exceeds screen size.
- Added : Joomla! 1.6 supported
- Fixed : Tooltips on popup thumbnail images
- Fixed : Better popup icon placement.
- Fixed : Icon placement when thumbnail image does not have both dimensions set.
- Added : Popup links in 'ajax' popups are now processed
- Added : jcepopup.create(elements) method for creating popups on the fly where elements is an array of popup links
- Added : Lightbox / Slimbox and Shadowbox conversion options. Convert any existing lightbox / slimbox and shadowbox popup to a JCE Mediabox one.
- Added : Option to select whether a click on the background overlay closes the popup
- Fixed : Gap in Squeeze theme popup layout in IE7
- Fixed : Added better IE6 / IE7 browser detection (sniff plus feature detection) May contribute to fixing IE display issues
- Fixed : title tooltip issues in IE
- Changed : Removed iPad / iPhone block. May still require some work to get full support for these devices
- Remove fade-in on all non-image popups
- Replaced legacy instances of Mootools trim() function with native JCEMediaBox.trim()
- Added audio and video elements to JCEMediaObject
- Fixed type attribute not being added to embed element
- Removed fade-in for IE6
1.0.6 (not released)
- Removed tinymce function references
- Added conversion of legacy bw and bh values
- Fixed button placement when popup does not contain a caption.
- Fixed z-index conflict with some menu systems
- Thumb image border no longer set to 0
- Fixed issue where Youtube etc. dimensions could not accept custom values
- Fixed : More SEF related url issues
- Fixed : Popup closes when clicking on overlay / background.
- Fixed issues with zoom icon and inherited styles
- Fixed MediaObject using incorrect function call
- Fixed issues with SEF
- Fixed method for obtaining site url. JCE MediaBox will fail if no site url obtained.
- Removed all external script / library dependencies. All JCE MediaBox functions are contained with the JCEMediaBox namespace.
- Tooltips are now themed using the selected popup theme.
- The Standard and Squeeze theme popups now have rounded corners, as do all tooltips.
- JCE MediaBox can be extended using add-on scripts to add support for additional media sites (Youtube, Google Video, Vimeo, Metacafe, DailyMotion supported by default)
- A caption parameter has been added so that a separate title can be added to images.
- All labels (close, next, previous etc.) are now translatable.