You need to be logged in to post in the forum - Log In

An active JCE Pro Subscription is required to post in the forum - Buy a Subscription

Support is currently Offline

Official support hours
Monday to Friday
09:00 - 17:00 Europe/London (BST)

Please create a new Ticket and we will get back to you as soon as we can.

#106034 In WISIWYG mode the full CSS code is now displayed

Posted in ‘Editor’
This is a public ticket

Everybody will be able to see its contents. Do not include usernames, passwords or any other sensitive information.

Latest post by lesyeux on Wednesday, 09 December 2020 13:36 GMT

lesyeux
In WISIWYG mode the full CSS code is now displayed (JCE 9.1). Previously (JCE 2.8.12), only a small discrete icon indicated the presence of CSS styles, which could be modified in code mode.

Attachments

Ryan
The new Code Blocks feature allows javascript, css and xml code to be displayed and edited directly in the editor window.

You can disable this and revert to the old method in Editor Profiles -> Editor Parameters -> Advanced by setting Enable Code Blocks to No.

Ryan Demmer

Lead Developer / CEO / CTO

Just because you're not paranoid doesn't mean everybody isn't out to get you.

lesyeux
Hello and thank you for the prompt response.

Can't find the param "Enable Code Blocks".

I find independent parameters, for CSS, JS, etc.

But I need them. Otherwise, for example, I lose the <style> tag in my Hikashop emails and I need those styles.

But I don't want the whole <style> tag showing int he Editor tab. Only in the Code tab.

Attachments

Ryan
Please try JCE Pro 2.9.2 Beta - https://www.joomlacontenteditor.net/downloads/editor/pro/development

Ryan Demmer

Lead Developer / CEO / CTO

Just because you're not paranoid doesn't mean everybody isn't out to get you.

lesyeux
With JCE 9.2 beta, The param "Enable Code Blocks" display now correctly and I can disable it.