You need to be logged in to post in the forum - Log In

An active JCE Pro Subscription is required to post in the forum - Buy a Subscription

Support is currently Offline

Official support hours
Monday to Friday
09:00 - 17:00 Europe/London (BST)

Please create a new Ticket and we will get back to you as soon as we can.

#116537 Scrolling of Popup

Posted in ‘Mediabox’
This is a public ticket

Everybody will be able to see its contents. Do not include usernames, passwords or any other sensitive information.

Latest post by boschma on Thursday, 28 March 2024 16:17 GMT

boschma
Hi there!
I don't know if this is a bug or a feature ;-)

Joomla 5.03
PHP 8.1.27
Firefox PC and MAC most recent
JCE Pro 2.9.63 including JCE MediaBox 2.1.9
Popup Theme: Shadow

When the option scrolling=fixed visitor can't scroll within the sized-up picture.
So I changed to scrolling=scroll but than the popup is placed at start in the middle, page in the back is scrolled somewhere else ....
A screen-video may discribe much better what I mean:
https://cloud.schmakowski.info/index.php/s/PkrZF8kiqiKy9PJ

Is there any chance to let the popup be placed in the mid of window at start?

Thx a lot!
Best,
Boris

Ryan
When the option scrolling=fixed visitor can't scroll within the sized-up picture.
So I changed to scrolling=scroll but than the popup is placed at start in the middle, page in the back is scrolled somewhere else ....

Perhaps this will help - https://www.joomlacontenteditor.net/support/forum/116417#p116423

Set scrolling to Fixed.

Ryan Demmer

Lead Developer / CEO / CTO

Just because you're not paranoid doesn't mean everybody isn't out to get you.

boschma
Hey Ryan,

thanks for your answer!

Unfortunate that doesn't solve our challenge ;-)

- we need the sized-up pictures to be scrolled, so the visitor can invastigate more details within (that works so far)
- we tested with scrolling=fixed, but we are not happy with this one, because vistor can't scroll the zoomed-in pic
- when scrolling=scroll the popup starts with the own bottom in the center of the browser-window (possible to adjust this one?)

Best,
Boris

Ryan
- we need the sized-up pictures to be scrolled, so the visitor can invastigate more details within (that works so far)
- we tested with scrolling=fixed, but we are not happy with this one, because vistor can't scroll the zoomed-in pic

I'm working on this right now, I'll post a fix as soon as I have one.

Ryan Demmer

Lead Developer / CEO / CTO

Just because you're not paranoid doesn't mean everybody isn't out to get you.

boschma
Take your time and enjoy the off-days ;)