You need to be logged in to post in the forum - Log In

An active JCE Pro Subscription is required to post in the forum - Buy a Subscription

Support is currently Offline

Official support hours
Monday to Friday
09:00 - 17:00 Europe/London (BST)

Please create a new Ticket and we will get back to you as soon as we can.

#106746 image selection problem

Posted in ‘Editor’
This is a public ticket

Everybody will be able to see its contents. Do not include usernames, passwords or any other sensitive information.

Latest post by tomarriola on Wednesday, 10 February 2021 15:53 GMT

tomarriola
We updated to 2.9.2 this week and now we cant insert images via the images and links tab. if we switch editors it works.

The popup to select an image appears but won't go away after choosing an image. Nothing closes the window. The cancel button and x box fail to work. The effort fails.

Attachments

Ryan
I'm not seeing this issue on the demo site - https://demo.joomlacontenteditor.net/

Please send me a login - https://www.joomlacontenteditor.net/contact/site-login

Ryan Demmer

Lead Developer / CEO / CTO

Just because you're not paranoid doesn't mean everybody isn't out to get you.

tomarriola
ok done. Thanks

Ryan
This appears to the be caused by the "Plans" button below the editor, as when this is disabled, the File Browser Insert and Cancel buttons work as expected.

Ryan Demmer

tomarriola
Thanks! That fixed the link browser issue but we still can't insert images.

Removing the PayPlans button only fixed the link browser problem, not the image browser problem in the Images and Links area.

Can you take another look and try to insert an image via the images and links tab?

Tom

Ryan
I did enable the buttons after disabling them, so you will need to disable them yourself.

Go to Extensions -> Plugins, click on Search Tools, and then select editors-xtd from the Select Type list.

Find and disable the Payplans buttons.

Ryan Demmer

tomarriola
Dang. Sorry to bother you. Fixed. Thanks