You need to be logged in to post in the forum - Log In

An active JCE Pro Subscription is required to post in the forum - Buy a Subscription

Support is currently Offline

Official support hours
Monday to Friday
09:00 - 17:00 Europe/London (BST)

Please create a new Ticket and we will get back to you as soon as we can.

#100164 File Browser

Posted in ‘Editor’
This is a public ticket

Everybody will be able to see its contents. Do not include usernames, passwords or any other sensitive information.

Latest post by Ryan on Thursday, 06 June 2019 09:36 BST

Valery_D
I found some strange problem in File browser (JCE v. 2.7.13), not in Image manager. I try rename the file and file browser instead off rename create a new folder! Same problem with rename the folder, Instead off rename File browser create a new folder with new name.

Ryan
Are you able to reproduce this on the demo site? - https://demo.joomlacontenteditor.net/

Ryan Demmer

Lead Developer / CEO / CTO

Just because you're not paranoid doesn't mean everybody isn't out to get you.

Valery_D
Actually, problem disappear itself! Weird...
Looks like after two times deleted the cache in the site and the server. Sorry..:(

GFCOM
Hello Ryan,

i'm able to reproduce this issue on the demo website : tried to rename the "cockroach.jpg" to "this is a test" and it created a folder.
You can reproduce this by pressing "Enter" instead of clicking on "Rename" button

Good luck ! :D

[Edit : i've also created "hello" and "press_enter" folders]

Valery_D
I did that too. It's two renamed "cockroach.jpg" - two folders "cockroach12" and "cockroach_renamed" 😮

Ryan
Yes, I can confirm this.

It is very strange indeed, but I am working on it and a fix will be available for the update on Tuesday.

Ryan Demmer

Lead Developer / CEO / CTO

Just because you're not paranoid doesn't mean everybody isn't out to get you.