You need to be logged in to post in the forum - Log In

An active JCE Pro Subscription is required to post in the forum - Buy a Subscription

Support is currently Offline

Official support hours
Monday to Friday
09:00 - 17:00 Europe/London (BST)

Please create a new Ticket and we will get back to you as soon as we can.

#107266 How to use multiple columns layouts in the same article?

Posted in ‘Editor’
This is a public ticket

Everybody will be able to see its contents. Do not include usernames, passwords or any other sensitive information.

Latest post by Vlad Ghitulescu on Monday, 29 March 2021 10:36 BST

Vlad Ghitulescu
Hey!

I would like to position images flushed completely left or right in an article.

Before JCE Pro I did this using the alignment left or right but now I discovered the columns in JCE Pro and my task is much easyier! :-)

As you see in my screenshot

I left in the upper part of the article (separated by a horizontal line) the images positioned via alignement and I used in the bottom part of the article two columns - in the layout 2:1 - with the text in the wider left column and an image in the smaller right column.

However I'd like to alternate left / right images in the same article (just like in the upper part where I used alignement instead of JCE Pro's columns), that is I'd like to put now underneath the current 2:1 columns an image in a left (smaller) column and a text in a wider right column… that is alternating the columns layouts 2:1 and 1:2.

How can I realize this with JCE Pro?

Thanks!

Regards,
Vlad

Attachments

Ryan
However I'd like to alternate left / right images in the same article (just like in the upper part where I used alignement instead of JCE Pro's columns), that is I'd like to put now underneath the current 2:1 columns an image in a left (smaller) column and a text in a wider right column… that is alternating the columns layouts 2:1 and 1:2.

You will need to create a new Column set below the existing one. If you don't have a paragraph below the existing Columns, then click somewhere inside the columns, and press ALT + Enter to create a paragraph beneath them. Then create the new set of columns, as before.

Ryan Demmer

Lead Developer / CEO / CTO

Just because you're not paranoid doesn't mean everybody isn't out to get you.

Vlad Ghitulescu
[quotePost id="107271"]

You will need to create a new Column set below the existing one. If you don't have a paragraph below the existing Columns, then click somewhere inside the columns, and press ALT + Enter to create a paragraph beneath them. Then create the new set of columns, as before.[/quotePost]

That was exactly what I needed! JCE Pro for ever!!! ;-)

Thank you very much Ryan!