You need to be logged in to post in the forum - Log In

An active JCE Pro Subscription is required to post in the forum - Buy a Subscription

Support is currently Offline

Official support hours
Monday to Friday
09:00 - 17:00 Europe/London (BST)

Please create a new Ticket and we will get back to you as soon as we can.

#106982 Image upload dialogue details

Posted in ‘Editor’
This is a public ticket

Everybody will be able to see its contents. Do not include usernames, passwords or any other sensitive information.

Latest post by Ryan on Tuesday, 02 March 2021 13:17 GMT

Joris
Hi,

On one of our sites I'm trying to minimize all JCE features, using a profile for a specific group of frontend editors. Now I have these questions:

• In the JCE Image Manager pop-up window, there's a Help button which, on my site, seems not to work. Is there a way to either make it work or, my preferred solution in this case, hide the button?
  • In the JCE image upload pop-up, there is a text like this: "Drop files here jpg,jpeg,png,gif,webp,aviffiles up to 4.88 MB in size". In the profile I have restricted uploading of images to jpg, however this does not change the text as displayed here. I looked at the language strings and it seems to me that the list of file types is a dynamic element, inserted using a placeholder in the string WF_DLG_UPLOAD_DROP_DETAILS. So I would expect it to be a setting, but I cannot find out which one?

Kind regards,

Frits

Ryan
In the JCE image upload pop-up, there is a text like this: "Drop files here jpg,jpeg,png,gif,webp,aviffiles up to 4.88 MB in size". In the profile I have restricted uploading of images to jpg, however this does not change the text as displayed here. I looked at the language strings and it seems to me that the list of file types is a dynamic element, inserted using a placeholder in the string WF_DLG_UPLOAD_DROP_DETAILS. So I would expect it to be a setting, but I cannot find out which one?

I am not able to reproduce this, please send me a login - https://www.joomlacontenteditor.net/contact/site-login

Ryan Demmer

Lead Developer / CEO / CTO

Just because you're not paranoid doesn't mean everybody isn't out to get you.