You need to be logged in to post in the forum - Log In

An active JCE Pro Subscription is required to post in the forum - Buy a Subscription

Support is currently Online

Official support hours
Monday to Friday
09:00 - 17:00 Europe/London (BST)

#105904 Conflicts between JCE Editor and Joomlannuaire (Adjoomla)

Posted in ‘Editor’
This is a public ticket

Everybody will be able to see its contents. Do not include usernames, passwords or any other sensitive information.

lswjce
Hi JCE team,

I would like to let you know that since version of JCE 2.8 and Joomlannuaire 1.5.2 there is a conflict between these two products.
Joomlannuaire comes from here :
https://www.adjoomla.com/extensions-joomla/joomlannuaire

When you run JCE as main editor in the joomla configuration, the installation of Joomlannuaire or is impossible or runs in error and ends with a non complete version of Joomlannuaire.
To get Joomlannuaire correctly installed, you have to move back to tiny Editor AND deactivate all the JCE components without any exception.
Once done you can run a proper install of Joomlannuaire with all the options of this component at the right place.
When the installation is done, depending on the version of JCE you are running, you can't go back to JCE as main editor for the site. In the best case, the toolbar is not available in every text area ; in the worst case, there is no toolbar at all and / or the various screens of Joomlannuaire freeze.

I am not a coder so I have no idea at all of who is responsible of what part of the conflicts but I think you should talk together to solve the problem.
For your guidance, I met this issue 3 times on three different websites all running Joomla 3.8.x (local with XAMPP) or 3.9.x (live website).

Will post a French version of this message to Adjoomla / Joomlannuaire too.

Regards.