You need to be logged in to post in the forum - Log In

An active JCE Pro Subscription is required to post in the forum - Buy a Subscription

Support is currently Offline

Official support hours
Monday to Friday
09:00 - 17:00 Europe/London (BST)

Please create a new Ticket and we will get back to you as soon as we can.

#105515 Error 403 sendind message here for help

Posted in ‘Editor’
This is a public ticket

Everybody will be able to see its contents. Do not include usernames, passwords or any other sensitive information.

Latest post by kristobal1969 on Thursday, 08 October 2020 17:53 BST

kristobal1969
test
I wrote an article that was not sent I had this message

The machine cares not
Given commands it dislikes
It spits out errors.

403 This request is blocked by Admin Tools. Please change this message in the component's options. If you are the administrator of this site and have blocked your own IP address on accident please visit https://www.joomlacontenteditor.net/administrator/[email protected] where [email protected] is the email address of your (Super User) account. This URL will only send you an email if the IP address from which you are accessing it is being blocked by Admin Tools. If you are not blocked no email will be sent; you don't need an email with instructions to unblock your IP if your IP is not blocked.

Ryan
The message that you attempted to post may have contained code or text that was blocked by our firewall.

If you message contains some code, please include it in your post as a screenshot.

Ryan Demmer

Lead Developer / CEO / CTO

Just because you're not paranoid doesn't mean everybody isn't out to get you.

kristobal1969
I do not think it was the problem. What about making too much time to write ? Session too short ?

Ryan
What about making too much time to write ? Session too short ?

A login session is currently 60 minutes long.

Ryan Demmer

Lead Developer / CEO / CTO

Just because you're not paranoid doesn't mean everybody isn't out to get you.

kristobal1969
:D 😃
Must be a code then. 😛 But it is really sad when you write for nearly 10 minutes and you loose all what you have written.
Next time I will remember to copy before clicking Reply.

Regards