You need to be logged in to post in the forum - Log In

An active JCE Pro Subscription is required to post in the forum - Buy a Subscription

Support is currently Offline

Official support hours
Monday to Friday
09:00 - 17:00 Europe/London (BST)

Please create a new Ticket and we will get back to you as soon as we can.

#104479 Login module in mediabox loose all css?

Posted in ‘Mediabox’
This is a public ticket

Everybody will be able to see its contents. Do not include usernames, passwords or any other sensitive information.

Latest post by Chacapamac on Saturday, 06 June 2020 18:12 BST

Chacapamac
On my websites I always make a top right JCE popup login. I made a test website of an Astroid (Joomdev) template —> http://www.graf-test.ca/astroid/index.php/fr/ You can see the link (Font Awesome user icon) in the top-right of the website I use that type of code that always work correctly before;

<div class="logindiv"><a class="jcepopup noicon" href="https://www.joomlacontenteditor.net/index.php?option=com_users&view=login&Itemid=217&tmpl=component" data-mediabox="1" data-mediabox-width="400" data-mediabox-height="550"><span class="awesome"><i class="fas fa-user fa-fw fa-login"></i></span></a><span class="login-pipe">|</span></div>
The Joomla Login Module is set All pages / All Languages / Module style “Inherited” The login module appear but no CSS ?

Attachments

Ryan
Local content is loaded in a popup by adding ?tmpl=component to the url, which allows only the article content to be loaded in the popup, instead of the whole site.

In many templates however, the component.php file from the template which is then loaded, instead of the usual index.php file, does not load all the template's css files.

Ryan Demmer

Lead Developer / CEO / CTO

Just because you're not paranoid doesn't mean everybody isn't out to get you.

Chacapamac
Thanks Ryan

Good Day JCE! 😃

Chacapamac
Do you know a way to CSS the mediabox content when that problem occurs?

Can you tell me what is missing from the template?

I’m a bit nervous as I always use popup to show others articles, modules and I need that css.

Chacapamac
I answer my own question
You have to hack or override (no success trying override, so far) the template component.php file and add the needed css...