You need to be logged in to post in the forum - Log In

An active JCE Pro Subscription is required to post in the forum - Buy a Subscription

Support is currently Online

Official support hours
Monday to Friday
09:00 - 17:00 Europe/London (BST)

#99971 2.7.13 - Editor Global Configuration goes to white page

Posted in ‘Editor’
This is a public ticket

Everybody will be able to see its contents. Do not include usernames, passwords or any other sensitive information.

Latest post by wendyp on Friday, 17 May 2019 12:51 BST

wendyp
I've updated to 2.7.13 Pro and when I choose from the main Joomla menu Components --> JCE Editor Pro --> Control Panel OR Global Configurations, OR Profiles, I get a white page. If I select Components --> JCE Editor Pro, then the JCE Control Panel page shows with all 3 button options, but I'm only able to go through to the Profiles and File Browser pages. The Editor Global Configuration button option goes to a white page.
On the main Joomla Control Panel page, which shows a sub-menu of common items on the left sidebar, including Extensions, I have the JCE File Browser showing and it goes through to the File Browser successfully. Above the 'File Browser' are listed the 3 other options, Control Panel, Editor Global Configurations and Editor Profiles, all work EXCEPT Configurations which again goes to a white screen.
I've tried re-installing the Component multiple times and no changes.
I'm on Joomla 3.9.6
PHP 7.1.29

Ryan
This is unusual and sounds like something didn't install correctly in the upgrade.

Please send me a login - https://www.joomlacontenteditor.net/contact/site-login

Ryan Demmer

Lead Developer / CEO / CTO

Just because you're not paranoid doesn't mean everybody isn't out to get you.

Ryan
I've updated to 2.7.13 Pro and when I choose from the main Joomla menu Components --> JCE Editor Pro --> Control Panel OR Global Configurations, OR Profiles, I get a white page. If I select Components --> JCE Editor Pro, then the JCE Control Panel page shows with all 3 button options, but I'm only able to go through to the Profiles and File Browser pages. The Editor Global Configuration button option goes to a white page.

I'm not seeing this issue at all on the site you sent the login for. All 3 options, including the Global Configuration, display as expected.

https://cdn.joomlacontenteditor.net/tmp/99971-2-7-13-editor-global-configuration-goes-to-white-page.gif

Ryan Demmer

Lead Developer / CEO / CTO

Just because you're not paranoid doesn't mean everybody isn't out to get you.

wendyp
Thankyou Ryan, on checking it's working for me also. I can't say why this is now working, before posting I'd cleared both site and browser cache, logged in and out. Now working though so no problems, thankyou for your time in checking my site.