You need to be logged in to post in the forum - Log In

An active JCE Pro Subscription is required to post in the forum - Buy a Subscription

1. A.Machado
  2. JCE Editor
  3. Tuesday, 16 April 2019
Hello, I'm using the latest version and I can't insert breaks or make paragraphs just by clicking Enter. I have to manually insert breaks in the code.
Can you help? Thank you
Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Just because you're not paranoid doesn't mean everybody isn't out to get you.
  1. more than a month ago
  2. JCE Editor
  3. # 1
I have created a test article on your site, and created multiple paragraphs - using Enter - and a linebreak in a paragraph - using SHIFT + Enter.
  1. more than a month ago
  2. JCE Editor
  3. # 2
Hi Ryan,
thank you. Still. If I wish to leave a blank space between lines, and hit Enter or SHIFT + Enter twice, I still get a condensed text with no breaks between the lines, making it not so pleasant for readers. That's why I end up inserting the <br> tags manually.
  1. more than a month ago
  2. JCE Editor
  3. # 3
Ok, I can see what you are referring to in some of your articles.

The best way to solve this is not with an additional linebreak, but by adding a margin style to paragraphs. I see your template already includes this, but JCE needed a little bit of configuration to correctly load your template stylesheet into the editor.

I have done this for you on your site, and now the editor content matches your front-end content a little better, and paragraphs include spacing between them.
  1. more than a month ago
  2. JCE Editor
  3. # 4
  • Page :

There are no replies made for this post yet.
Be one of the first to reply to this post!