You need to be logged in to post in the forum - Log In

An active JCE Pro Subscription is required to post in the forum - Buy a Subscription

Support is currently Offline

Official support hours
Monday to Friday
09:00 - 17:00 Europe/London (BST)

Please create a new Ticket and we will get back to you as soon as we can.

#99153 Amazon S3 info disappears 2.7.7

Posted in ‘Editor’
This is a public ticket

Everybody will be able to see its contents. Do not include usernames, passwords or any other sensitive information.

Latest post by Ryan on Wednesday, 24 April 2019 11:14 BST

Wytchcat
After the upgrade to 2.7.7 I've lost all my AWS S3 setting in the profiles and I am unable to re-enter them as the field is truncated.

I had to roll back to the last 2.6.x release to regain S3 access. Same screen as shown for all 2.7.x releases.

Attachments

Ryan
Please download and install Amazon S3 Filesystem 2.2.0 - https://www.joomlacontenteditor.net/downloads/plugins/item/amazon-s3-filesystem-2

Ryan Demmer

Lead Developer / CEO / CTO

Just because you're not paranoid doesn't mean everybody isn't out to get you.

Wytchcat
Got it, thank you. That said...

Grr... will the plugins be readded to Pro version? Or given an updater? Because as often as we're updating of late that is going to be a pain.

Ryan
I will add this to the updater.

Ryan Demmer

kcoweb
Hello Ryan,

Just letting you know that updating fails with fatal Class 'WFFileSystem' not found in /home/xxx/public_html/plugins/jce/filesystem-s3/filesystem-s3.php on line 18

Installing s3 plugin atop work OK

Cheers

Ryan
Just letting you know that updating fails with fatal Class 'WFFileSystem' not found in /home/xxx/public_html/plugins/jce/filesystem-s3/filesystem-s3.php on line 18

Yes, this is weird, I can't figure it out. The Installer appears to be loading the file sometime during the update, for some strange reason. I have removed it from updates for now.

Ryan Demmer