You need to be logged in to post in the forum - Log In

An active JCE Pro Subscription is required to post in the forum - Buy a Subscription

Friday, 11 January 2019
  4 Replies
  5.6K Visits
Since a few weeks, every article I create or change in "editor" mode gets the following last line added:
<div id="ConnectiveDocSignExtentionInstalled" data-extension-version="1.0.4"> </div>
If I change to "code" mode and remove that last line, this line is removed.
Can this be editor related?
Thanks.
more than a month ago
·
I suspect this is caused by an extension you have installed in your browser. Do you have the same issue on a different browser?

Just because you're not paranoid doesn't mean everybody isn't out to get you.

more than a month ago
·
I have the problem with (Win10) Firefox and Chrome which both have multiple development addons. I just tested it with Edge and there the problem did not appear. I just tested it also on Firefox Linux Ubuntu and no problem. So, this is most probably browser addon related, thanks for your quick and accurate response!
more than a month ago
·
Hi Ryan,

I have the same issue. I understand that this is caused by some addons, but I wonder if you could make JCE reject this kind of insertions?
more than a month ago
·
I would first have to know how this extension or others like it is inserting content into the editor. It is not feasible to remove just this one instance of HTML, as this would deal only with this one browser extension causing this particular issue, and not any others that do a similar thing.

What browser extension is installed on your system that is causing this issue?

Just because you're not paranoid doesn't mean everybody isn't out to get you.

• Page :
There are no replies made for this post yet.
Be one of the first to reply to this post!