You need to be logged in to post in the forum - Log In

An active JCE Pro Subscription is required to post in the forum - Buy a Subscription

1. PieceOfCake
  2. JCE Editor
  3. Wednesday, 01 November 2017
I do not know why, but I often have CSS code modified by JCE after I have edited (mostly after copy / paste of the HTML code) the HTML code through the "CODE" tab, inserting repeatidly some : "background-color: initial;" in each HTML tags like in this sample :

<p style="text-align: justify;"><span style="background-color: initial;">Après </span><span class="npc" style="background-color: initial;">Purpleking</span><span style="background-color: initial;"> il y a quelques jours, ce sont </span><span class="npc" style="background-color: initial;">Tetedemort</span><span style="background-color: initial;"> et </span><span class="npc" style="background-color: initial;">Calumno</span><span style="background-color: initial;"> qui viennent d'obtenir chacun leur version du </span><a href="/component/content/article/element-path?Itemid=1321#tome_of_the_ascended" class="iLink" title="La très recherchée récompense de la fin des 4 classes d'ascension : The Tome of the Awakened">Livre de l'ascensionné</a><span style="background-color: initial;"> (</span><em style="background-color: initial;">The Tome of the Awakened</em><span style="background-color: initial;">;). J'ai perdu le compte mais dans la guilde ça commence à en faire ... un certain nombre.</span></p>

That does not really matter as this does not change the displayed result, but as you can see in this sample it makes a lot of bytes with no interest.
Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Which browser are you using?
Just because you're not paranoid doesn't mean everybody isn't out to get you.
  1. more than a month ago
  2. JCE Editor
  3. # 1
Hi Ryan,

sometimes Chrome, sometimes FF (most of time Chrome), but am not sure this correlate ...
  1. more than a month ago
  2. JCE Editor
  3. # 2
Hello, I have exactly the same problem:

<span style="background-color: initial;"> added in the code
  1. 4 weeks ago
  2. JCE Editor
  3. # 3
@Sukinoz - Which version of the editor are you using?
  1. 4 weeks ago
  2. JCE Editor
  3. # 4
at the moment when reporting Version Pro 2.7.14, but I have the problem some years ago
  1. 3 weeks ago
  2. JCE Editor
  3. # 5
@Sukinoz - can you reproduce thi son the demo site? - https://demo.joomlacontenteditor.net
  1. 3 weeks ago
  2. JCE Editor
  3. # 6
Sorry, i can not reproduce it on my own site. I dont know why sometimes it appears. I dont have more info.
  1. 3 weeks ago
  2. JCE Editor
  3. # 7
  • Page :

There are no replies made for this post yet.
Be one of the first to reply to this post!