You need to be logged in to post in the forum - Log In

An active JCE Pro Subscription is required to post in the forum - Buy a Subscription

Support is currently Offline

Official support hours
Monday to Friday
09:00 - 17:00 Europe/London (BST)

Please create a new Ticket and we will get back to you as soon as we can.

#108335 image inserted in the middle of the text does not show at front-end

Posted in ‘Editor’
This is a public ticket

Everybody will be able to see its contents. Do not include usernames, passwords or any other sensitive information.

Latest post by Ryan on Wednesday, 28 July 2021 10:34 BST

giesse
Dear friend, I am still trying to sove this problem

Please look at this link:
https://www.aviorama.travel/listedinozze/lorenzo-e-maria
At the back-end, AS ALWAYS, I inserted an image using "insert imagine" tool. As always !

As attachment, you are a screenshot

Please, why the image inserted in the middle of the text is not shown at front-end ??
I just reinstalled Jce Mediabox, even the editor.....

Attachments

Screenshot.zip

Ryan
It looks like the HTML is being removed from your content on saving.

In the System -> Global Configuration -> Text Filters, what is the File Type set to for the user group who is creating the content?

Ryan Demmer

Lead Developer / CEO / CTO

Just because you're not paranoid doesn't mean everybody isn't out to get you.

giesse
for super user , no filter. and I am a super -user
BUT: you instilled to me a suspect. Maybe the culprite is an optimization tool just like JSpeed.

please look at this further screenshot....

many many thanks

Attachments

Ryan
It could be, I don't know. Try turning off different options and see if that fixes it.

Otherwise, look at the settings of the extension you are using to display the content.

Ryan Demmer

giesse
Hello

I want to remenber I am a paying customer of yours, along 15 years: I deserve a bit of more attention.

If it is the code to be washed away, it is not possible that be "the extension you are using to display the content". The extension is K2 , and ALL my installed extensions are updated !

anyway Jpseed was turned of and cache cleaned-up. No results.

Could not be JCE parameters instead ???!!! Even JCE has an option to polish HTML code and it is recommended to keep it active. Now is set up at DOCTYPE HTML5.
Please LOOK AT the screenshot. Maybe PARAMETERS AT JCE GLOBAL CONFIGURATION DASHBOARD WENT WRON OR NOT USEFUL AFTER AN UPDATE !

Attachments

Ryan
Could not be JCE parameters instead ???!!! Even JCE has an option to polish HTML code and it is recommended to keep it active. Now is set up at DOCTYPE HTML5.
Please LOOK AT the screenshot. Maybe PARAMETERS AT JCE GLOBAL CONFIGURATION DASHBOARD WENT WRON OR NOT USEFUL AFTER AN UPDATE !

I don't see any option in the screenshot that would remove the HTML.

Please send me a login - https://www.joomlacontenteditor.net/contact/site-login

Ryan Demmer

Ryan
As you can see when you save the article, the HTML including the image, are still intact in the editor, but are only removed when the article is displayed in the front-end. This appears to be caused by K2, but I am not that familiar with K2 so I am unable to find the setting to disable this.

Please contact K2 support for more information.

Ryan Demmer