You need to be logged in to post in the forum - Log In

An active JCE Pro Subscription is required to post in the forum - Buy a Subscription

Support is currently Online

Official support hours
Monday to Friday
09:00 - 17:00 Europe/London (BST)

#107439 Missing button area at the editors bottom.

Posted in ‘Editor’
This is a public ticket

Everybody will be able to see its contents. Do not include usernames, passwords or any other sensitive information.

Latest post by Ryan on Monday, 12 April 2021 10:22 BST

HGH
Hi Ryan,

I have the problem with missing buttons at the bottom of the JCE Editor (2.9.5).
I haven't changed anything and in earlier JCE versions I remember to have seen them
and there was no problem about it.

When I change to TINYMCE the buttons were shown , see pic.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/rwjaqf9ik1eucn2/2021-04-10_21h41_19.png?dl=0

This may refer to this link this post:

Please check it.
regards ... HGH

HGH
Thanks for the tip.
After some searching, I found the 'new' Button in the JCE-icon area.

But I must say, that I don't prefer this solution. I like the old version much more, because it was more like joomla did it from the early days on.

Don't know the reason why this must be changed.

For me it should be a better way to create an option and let the user decide wheater the buttons move to the new Joomla-button or stay at the bottom as it was for years before.

Ryan
But I must say, that I don't prefer this solution. I like the old version much more, because it was more like joomla did it from the early days on.

It is an option, and is only enabled if you add the "Joomla" button to the editor toolbar.

This method is actually the same as is used by the default Tinymce editor in Joomla 3 and 4.

Ryan Demmer

Lead Developer / CEO / CTO

Just because you're not paranoid doesn't mean everybody isn't out to get you.