You need to be logged in to post in the forum - Log In

An active JCE Pro Subscription is required to post in the forum - Buy a Subscription

Support is currently Offline

Official support hours
Monday to Friday
09:00 - 17:00 Europe/London (BST)

Please create a new Ticket and we will get back to you as soon as we can.

#107301 Iframe of external flipping

Posted in ‘Editor’
This is a public ticket

Everybody will be able to see its contents. Do not include usernames, passwords or any other sensitive information.

Latest post by [email protected] on Sunday, 04 April 2021 11:29 BST

berengario
I'm used to an old version of JCE Editor, which was much useful.
I had imported articles of anJoomla version, and there are quite a lot of ones with embedded iframe to external flip documents (click pages).
All html code has been kept... until I click the article. If I do it with no editor, it keeps there. If I open with editor, or even if I try to introduce new iframe, in code mode when changing to editor all related code dissapears.
I've read how to iframe a youtube video, and it works. I expect it works also with vimeo. But doesn't with flipping files.
Goold old code like this
<iframe src="http://www.xxx.com/flipdirectory/flippingdocumentA/" frameborder="0" width="xxxpx" height="xxxpx" allowfullscreen="allowfullscreen" style="display: block; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto;"></iframe>
is stripped out
So, is there any way to recover and insert new articles with iframe to a flip document? Otherwise this would be a huge problem.

berengario
OK, I found the solution in the plugin parameters.

[email protected]
I found the same problem. New inserts of YouTube links no longer allow full screen.
Can you please explain how to fix this in plugin parameters?
Many thanks,
Mike