You need to be logged in to post in the forum - Log In

An active JCE Pro Subscription is required to post in the forum - Buy a Subscription

Support is currently Offline

Official support hours
Monday to Friday
09:00 - 17:00 Europe/London (BST)

Please create a new Ticket and we will get back to you as soon as we can.

#107102 All buttons at bottom of editor screen are missing

Posted in ‘Editor’
This is a public ticket

Everybody will be able to see its contents. Do not include usernames, passwords or any other sensitive information.

Latest post by patvb on Thursday, 11 March 2021 18:51 GMT

patvb
I am missing the buttons that would normally appear at the bottom of the editor screen. They are missing from one domain, but not others, I manage. I'm sure it's just a setting, but not sure which one. I went through and compared one domain settings to another, and they all appear to be the same.

I was running the beta version recommended by your company here, 2.9.4-beta 2, and thought maybe that was the issue so I installed 2.9.3 stable. That didn't fix the problem. I compared the two profiles I'm using in the site that has the issue, and didn't see any differences there, so then I compared settings between two different sites and didn't see any differences there. That doesn't mean there aren't any; I just didn't see any.

Do I need to uninstall the JCE editor from the broken site and reinstall it? What is causing the issue?

Thank you.
Pat

patvb
Never mind, I just reinstalled the component and that fixed it. I still don't know what I did, but it's working again. That's the important part.