You need to be logged in to post in the forum - Log In

An active JCE Pro Subscription is required to post in the forum - Buy a Subscription

Support is currently Offline

Official support hours
Monday to Friday
09:00 - 17:00 Europe/London (BST)

Please create a new Ticket and we will get back to you as soon as we can.

#106909 SP Page Builder frontend multilanguage edit

Posted in ‘Editor’
This is a public ticket

Everybody will be able to see its contents. Do not include usernames, passwords or any other sensitive information.

Latest post by elmweb on Wednesday, 24 February 2021 15:25 GMT

elmweb
Hello, I have already asked on Joomshaper forum https://www.joomshaper.com/forum/question/1985
Any suggestion?

Thank you

Ryan
Please send me a login and I will see if this is something tha can be resolved in JCE - https://www.joomlacontenteditor.net/contact/site-login

Ryan Demmer

Lead Developer / CEO / CTO

Just because you're not paranoid doesn't mean everybody isn't out to get you.

Ryan
This works for me if I edit the page from the front-end, but there is a 404 error if you use the front-end edit from the admin.

I can't comment as to why this occurs, as far as I'm concerned this is a JoomShaper / SP Page Builder issue.

Ryan Demmer

elmweb
[quotePost id="106929"]This works for me if I edit the page from the front-end, but there is a 404 error if you use the front-end edit from the admin.

I can't comment as to why this occurs, as far as I'm concerned this is a JoomShaper / SP Page Builder issue.[/quotePost]
It's not working if i try to edit the pages with Italian language, even if i click edit from frontend.

Ryan
Editing an article on the Services page, in Italian, works OK for me.

Ryan Demmer

elmweb
I Just tryied and 404 http://prntscr.com/105qthz

Ryan
There isn't anything I can do about this, because I don't make SP Page Builder. The 404 is being generated by SP Page Builder. If, for some reason, JCE is contributing to the issue that causes the 404, the SP Page Builder developers are the only ones who can determine why that is happening, within the context of their extension.

I will be more than happy to attempt to resolve the issue if they can determine the cause.

Ryan Demmer

elmweb
[quotePost id="106933"]There isn't anything I can do about this, because I don't make SP Page Builder. The 404 is being generated by SP Page Builder. If, for some reason, JCE is contributing to the issue that causes the 404, the SP Page Builder developers are the only ones who can determine why that is happening, within the context of their extension.

I will be more than happy to attempt to resolve the issue if they can determine the cause.[/quotePost]Thank you anyway :)