You need to be logged in to post in the forum - Log In

An active JCE Pro Subscription is required to post in the forum - Buy a Subscription

Support is currently Offline

Official support hours
Monday to Friday
09:00 - 17:00 Europe/London (BST)

Please create a new Ticket and we will get back to you as soon as we can.

#106301 Tools not showing up on JCE Editor even though I have moved them to the editor in profile settings/dashboard.

Posted in ‘Editor’
This is a public ticket

Everybody will be able to see its contents. Do not include usernames, passwords or any other sensitive information.

Latest post by batetim on Tuesday, 12 January 2021 14:11 GMT

batetim
I've recently updated to JCE Pro editor. Once downloaded I moved all the tools I needed to the editor and everything was working fine. Then all of a sudden there were only a few tools on the editor so I went back into dashboard to put the tools I needed back onto the editor but they were already there and hadn't moved so I saved it and went back to the editor but it is still showing only a few tools. Can anyway help me with this?

Ryan
Please post a screenshot of your editor toolbar.

Ryan Demmer

Lead Developer / CEO / CTO

Just because you're not paranoid doesn't mean everybody isn't out to get you.

batetim
I've put a screen shot of what it looks like when I'm creating an article and then what it looks like in editor profiles....

Attachments

Ryan
In your article toolbar, the last button is the "Toggle Toolbars" button, which when added to the toolbar, hides all toolbar rows below it until clicked. It is useful for hiding toolbar items you don't use regularly to reduce clutter.

You can remove it in profile layout.

Ryan Demmer

Lead Developer / CEO / CTO

Just because you're not paranoid doesn't mean everybody isn't out to get you.

batetim
Hello Ryan,

Thank you, I thought it might be something simple!