You need to be logged in to post in the forum - Log In

An active JCE Pro Subscription is required to post in the forum - Buy a Subscription

Support is currently Offline

Official support hours
Monday to Friday
09:00 - 17:00 Europe/London (BST)

Please create a new Ticket and we will get back to you as soon as we can.

#105722 Trying to make a simple gallery

Posted in ‘Mediabox’
This is a public ticket

Everybody will be able to see its contents. Do not include usernames, passwords or any other sensitive information.

Latest post by bobr666 on Friday, 30 October 2020 16:38 GMT

bobr666
I am trying to make a simple gallery using the image manager extended.

When I select multiple images on the popup link page, I do not get the drop down to allow multiple Titles to be applied shown in the previous forum instructions.

Please advise.

Bob

Ryan
In order for the multiple Title and Caption options to be enabled in the Popups tab, a "multiple selection" must be activated.

This can be done in a few ways:

1. If you have made a selection of images, then select a Popup Type, this will trigger a multiple selection.
2. If you have selected an image by clicking on it's name, then add subsequant images by clicking their checkboxes, this will trigger a multiple selection (in the Popup tabs and the Image tab)
3. Clicking the Insert Multiple Images button in the toolbar on the right of the dialog will trigger a multiple selection.

Ryan Demmer

Lead Developer / CEO / CTO

Just because you're not paranoid doesn't mean everybody isn't out to get you.

bobr666
Got it now - took me a while to spot the Insert Multiple Images appearing. It's the only time I get the group options, but now I know, that's fine.