You need to be logged in to post in the forum - Log In

An active JCE Pro Subscription is required to post in the forum - Buy a Subscription

Saturday, 17 October 2020
  3 Replies
  5.7K Visits
Hi, Can you please help. I have purchased JCE Pro. I am having great difficulty installing it in Joomla.
I have followed the instructions you published on your website. You say, after downloading JCE use the manage-install process to install, however, in the package folder there are eight packages, which one do I pick?
Also (hopefully) when I install it, do I need to activate the pro version. Please give me a simple and comprehensive reply as it's very frustrating.

Yours Sincerely
Adrain.
more than a month ago
·
Accepted Answer
Thanks for your reply. Just for the record, I am installing on a Mac. I have sorted out the issue.
When you download the file you need to compress the folder and then use the install process to upload JCE to Joomla.
more than a month ago
·
You say, after downloading JCE use the manage-install process to install, however, in the package folder there are eight packages, which one do I pick?

You should not unzip the package after you have downloaded it. You should only select and upload the single pkg_jce_pro_2818.zip file.

After installation, assigne the Pro buttons you require to the editor toolbar - https://www.joomlacontenteditor.net/support/faq/editor/pro-buttons-missing-after-upgrade

Just because you're not paranoid doesn't mean everybody isn't out to get you.

more than a month ago
·
Accepted Answer
Thanks for your reply. Just for the record, I am installing on a Mac. I have sorted out the issue.
When you download the file you need to compress the folder and then use the install process to upload JCE to Joomla.
more than a month ago
·

By default, Safari will automatically uncompress a downloaded zip file, which can, and probably should, be disabled. In Safari, go to Preferences, then in the General tab, uncheck Open "safe" files after downloading.

Just because you're not paranoid doesn't mean everybody isn't out to get you.

• Page :
There are no replies made for this post yet.
Be one of the first to reply to this post!