You need to be logged in to post in the forum - Log In

An active JCE Pro Subscription is required to post in the forum - Buy a Subscription

Support is currently Online

Official support hours
Monday to Friday
09:00 - 17:00 Europe/London (BST)

#105596 Index.php server IP address error

Posted in ‘Editor’
This is a public ticket

Everybody will be able to see its contents. Do not include usernames, passwords or any other sensitive information.

Latest post by [email protected] on Tuesday, 13 October 2020 14:13 BST

[email protected]
Hi,
My web server crashed and since it was brought back up by the hosting company, JCE has not worked properly in the front end. The back end is fine and works with no problem.

In the front end, I have the following problem: If I try to add an intro image or full article image to an article, I get the following error: index.php’s server IP address could not be found.

I searched this forum and found instructions on how to resolve the error, but they didn't work. I uninstalled JCE and did a fresh install, but that didn't solve the problem either, probably because the JCE settings were not deleted from my install, even though all the JCE folders were gone. The minute JCE installed, all my custom settings were back.

Please assist. The website's owner is only prepared to use the front-end editor. Unfortunately she was previously a Wordpress user.

I am running the latest version of JCE, on Joomla 3.9.22, on the Gantry 5 framework.

Ryan
Please try JCE Pro 2.8.19 Beta - https://www.joomlacontenteditor.net/downloads/editor/pro/development

Ryan Demmer

Lead Developer / CEO / CTO

Just because you're not paranoid doesn't mean everybody isn't out to get you.

[email protected]
Problem solved! Thank you