You need to be logged in to post in the forum - Log In

An active JCE Pro Subscription is required to post in the forum - Buy a Subscription

Support is currently Offline

Official support hours
Monday to Friday
09:00 - 17:00 Europe/London (BST)

Please create a new Ticket and we will get back to you as soon as we can.

#105252 Uikit Popups

Posted in ‘Mediabox’
This is a public ticket

Everybody will be able to see its contents. Do not include usernames, passwords or any other sensitive information.

Latest post by GPaggen on Thursday, 08 July 2021 11:32 BST

Thosi
Hi Ryan,
I can't find where to change the popup themes to use the uikit theme?
Sorry.
Is jce using the uikit 2 or 3 version for the popup syntax?

Thanks

Thosi

Ryan
I can't find where to change the popup themes to use the uikit theme?

You can set the MediaBox theme in the JCE MediaBox Parameters, which you can access from the JCE Control Panel.

Ryan Demmer

Lead Developer / CEO / CTO

Just because you're not paranoid doesn't mean everybody isn't out to get you.

Thosi
Hi ryan,

That's what I was looking for, but there are no further options.
I just found that in jcemediabox.xml the lines 21 and 22 are commented?

Attachments

Ryan
After looking into this, I think I may have removed the options as I could not get the Bootstrap and UIKit themes to work properly, so in order to get JCE MediaBox 2 out of beta, I removed them.

I'm going to have another go at getting them to work, and will release an update when I do.

Ryan Demmer

Thosi
Thanks

GPaggen
Has something happened here?
With the shadow theme, the arrows are too small for the ipad and iphone, it would be better to place the arrows here as with the light theme.
A shadow theme with a title at the bottom and arrows like the light theme would be my dream.
Alternatively, I like to use the UIKit theme.

Ryan
The UIKit theme is not like the lightbox in UIKit3, it was more like the one in UIKit2 - https://getuikit.com/v2/docs/lightbox.html

Ryan Demmer

GPaggen
Hi Ryan,

Thank you for your reply.

Here is the background to my question:
In your shadow lightbox, I first look at the picture, then I have to look up to read the title and then down to click further. It's not really practical.

An additional shadow lightbox with the title below and with intuitive arrows left and right in the picture, like the arrows of your light Popup-Theme, would be great and certainly the best solution. This would simplify the use of the Shadow Lightbox, especially on mobile devices.

That would be great, but the UIKit2 Lightbox would be enough for me if the picture was displayed larger.

Thank you for your time and best regards