You need to be logged in to post in the forum - Log In

An active JCE Pro Subscription is required to post in the forum - Buy a Subscription

Wednesday, 12 August 2020
  2 Replies
  6.2K Visits
I have had intermittent problems updating JCE Pro which I have had for a while. Every once in a while an update will work, but I have to wait and see if an update will work or not. I had been able to update to version 2.8.14 just fine, but now I can not update to 2.8.15. There is something I have noticed... It shows that my version is not the pro version in Extension Update. I have included a screen shot to show you what I see. I have tried installing in different ways & I have tried using another browser. I have also cleared cache and I still can not update. Somewhere on my site it still has something that sometimes thinks I am using the regular version and not the pro version. I would like to resolve the underlying problem so I can do regular updates. HELP
more than a month ago
·
Accepted Answer
In that Extensions window, please click on Update Sites in the left menu, then on the Rebuild button.

After that, go back to Update and click Find Updates.

Just because you're not paranoid doesn't mean everybody isn't out to get you.

more than a month ago
·
Accepted Answer
In that Extensions window, please click on Update Sites in the left menu, then on the Rebuild button.

After that, go back to Update and click Find Updates.

Just because you're not paranoid doesn't mean everybody isn't out to get you.

more than a month ago
·
BINGO! That worked... Thanks!
  • Page :
There are no replies made for this post yet.
Be one of the first to reply to this post!