You need to be logged in to post in the forum - Log In

An active JCE Pro Subscription is required to post in the forum - Buy a Subscription

Support is currently Offline

Official support hours
Monday to Friday
09:00 - 17:00 Europe/London (BST)

Please create a new Ticket and we will get back to you as soon as we can.

#104979 JCE Pro Link Dialogue issue

Posted in ‘Editor’
This is a public ticket

Everybody will be able to see its contents. Do not include usernames, passwords or any other sensitive information.

Latest post by austin7_2017 on Wednesday, 05 August 2020 13:49 BST

austin7_2017
Have JCE Pro & have been using it successfully on many installations for a number of years.

I have an issue with one installation:
When clicked, the Link Creation Dialogue pops open but it is totally blank - just a white dialogue, ie no options to create a link.

The site is running Joomla 3.9.20 Stable, the php is 7.4.7 & the JCE Pro version is 2.8.15.

Any ideas how this can be fixed?

Ryan
Please go to Editor Profiles, and click on your main profile to edit it, eg: "Default"

Then click on the Plugin Parameters tab, then on the Link tab on the left, and scroll down to the Search options.

In the Link Search plugins section, what options are visible? eg: Search - Categories.

Ryan Demmer

Lead Developer / CEO / CTO

Just because you're not paranoid doesn't mean everybody isn't out to get you.

austin7_2017
Ryan,

Thanks for the response.

I have screencapped that page section & attached it as a jpg.

From all I see, this function should work - it does on other installations, which is why I am appealing for some help/guidance.

Bill

Attachments

Ryan
Remove the Search - Web Links option, as you may not have this component installed (it is not included with the core Joomla install)

Ryan Demmer

Lead Developer / CEO / CTO

Just because you're not paranoid doesn't mean everybody isn't out to get you.

austin7_2017
Thank you Ryan!

That's fixed it!

Bill