You need to be logged in to post in the forum - Log In

An active JCE Pro Subscription is required to post in the forum - Buy a Subscription

Tuesday, 04 August 2020
  2 Replies
  6.2K Visits
Dear developer, thank you for your program. We have been using it for over 3 years. Unfortunately we now have a problem and ask for help. One of the reasons why we bought JCE Pro is that we can insert many images into our posts at the same time. And that is exactly what no longer works. I do not know why that is. A new installation did not help. I also re-entered the key. All without success. Please help us. We use the latest Joomla interface Purity-III. Sincerely, Gregory.
more than a month ago
·
Accepted Answer
One of the reasons why we bought JCE Pro is that we can insert many images into our posts at the same time. And that is exactly what no longer works.

Is the option to do this available in the dialog?

A recent update also simplified the method to do this. In the Image Manager Extended, select the first image to insert by clicking on its name, then select additional images by clicking each checkbox, eg:

https://cdn.joomlacontenteditor.net/images/news/2813/imgmanager_multiple_images.gif

Just because you're not paranoid doesn't mean everybody isn't out to get you.

more than a month ago
·
Accepted Answer
One of the reasons why we bought JCE Pro is that we can insert many images into our posts at the same time. And that is exactly what no longer works.

Is the option to do this available in the dialog?

A recent update also simplified the method to do this. In the Image Manager Extended, select the first image to insert by clicking on its name, then select additional images by clicking each checkbox, eg:

https://cdn.joomlacontenteditor.net/images/news/2813/imgmanager_multiple_images.gif

Just because you're not paranoid doesn't mean everybody isn't out to get you.

more than a month ago
·
Thank you very much, now it works. I don't understand why but it works now. Thank you very much.
  • Page :
There are no replies made for this post yet.
Be one of the first to reply to this post!