You need to be logged in to post in the forum - Log In

An active JCE Pro Subscription is required to post in the forum - Buy a Subscription

Friday, 24 July 2020
  7 Replies
  6.7K Visits
Hi, With previous use of the editor, when I was pasting from a word document, it would retain the superscripted numbers. Now it only pastes the anchor tag with no number between it. Has something changed in the recent updates or is there a best practice that needs to be observed?
more than a month ago
·
There were some changes to improve security when pastinf external content, which may have inadvertantly affected other features.

Please attach an example document as a zip file that I can test with.

Just because you're not paranoid doesn't mean everybody isn't out to get you.

more than a month ago
·
It happens with any word document with footnotes or endnotes. I've attached an example.
more than a month ago
·
This is working in my tests. Please post a screenshot of the Clipboard parameters in Editor Profiles -> Plugin Parameters -> Clipboard, or send me a login - https://www.joomlacontenteditor.net/contact/site-login

more than a month ago
·
Pay close attention to the numbers. The anchors appear fine, but the numbers get stripped out.
more than a month ago
·
I also sent you login access if you need it.
more than a month ago
·
I have fixed this on your site with an install of JCE Pro 2.8.16 Beta - https://www.joomlacontenteditor.net/downloads/editor/pro/development - which adds a superscript tag for the footnote links.

It was also necessary on your site to add sup to the Keep Attributes field in the Clipboard parameters, where you had already add a list of tags. The footnote numbers were being removed initially on your site because this list did not include the span tag, which is no longer necessary.

more than a month ago
·
Thank you!
  • Page :
There are no replies made for this post yet.
Be one of the first to reply to this post!