You need to be logged in to post in the forum - Log In

An active JCE Pro Subscription is required to post in the forum - Buy a Subscription

Sunday, 05 July 2020
  1 Replies
  11.4K Visits
Images in columns refer

Setup is:
Columns 10 (all images are loaded in dbase as 640 x 480 px) Therefore all images work perfect at 100% dimension
Stack width Small. I place up to 10 images next to each other in the column or in preparation for 10 images
Layout Auto
I set every image to 100% dimensions Height no width (a presume 100% takes care of the width.)
Setup for columns is generic. (not bootstrap)
Question 1
If one has an image that is NOT 640 x 480 but say 1500 x 1600 How does one force one side to be equal to (say) 480 (proportional) so one can have the images all the same height. Yes I can do a bit of mathematics to get the height correct but the it clash with the 100% setting That is say image 1 set to 100% but Image to set to 75 x 80 (argument sake)
Question 2
How will this work once we move to bootstrap 4. As a matter of fact, how will the columns that is setup in settings generic be changed to be bootstrap 4 compatible I noticed that you have added Bootstrap 4 to the settings. The bootstrap 4 setting does not work on a non bootstrap 4 site. Images goes completely out of proportion
more than a month ago
·
Question 1
If one has an image that is NOT 640 x 480 but say 1500 x 1600 How does one force one side to be equal to (say) 480 (proportional) so one can have the images all the same height. Yes I can do a bit of mathematics to get the height correct but the it clash with the 100% setting That is say image 1 set to 100% but Image to set to 75 x 80 (argument sake)

Do you have an example on your site I can look at?

Question 2
How will this work once we move to bootstrap 4. As a matter of fact, how will the columns that is setup in settings generic be changed to be bootstrap 4 compatible I noticed that you have added Bootstrap 4 to the settings. The bootstrap 4 setting does not work on a non bootstrap 4 site. Images goes completely out of proportion

If you swtich the CSS Framework option to Bootstrap 4, then any new columns you create, to columns in articles you edit, will be created as or converted to Bootstrap 4 compatible code.

Otherwise, existing articles that contain columns using the Generic option will continue to work as they are.

Just because you're not paranoid doesn't mean everybody isn't out to get you.

• Page :
There are no replies made for this post yet.
Be one of the first to reply to this post!