You need to be logged in to post in the forum - Log In

An active JCE Pro Subscription is required to post in the forum - Buy a Subscription

Support is currently Offline

Official support hours
Monday to Friday
09:00 - 17:00 Europe/London (BST)

Please create a new Ticket and we will get back to you as soon as we can.

#103645 In the edition window, Microdata tool bring error “Server returned an invalid JSON response”?

Posted in ‘Editor’
This is a public ticket

Everybody will be able to see its contents. Do not include usernames, passwords or any other sensitive information.

Latest post by Chacapamac on Tuesday, 31 March 2020 15:03 BST

Chacapamac
Joomla 3.9.16
JCE 2.8.9
PHP 7.4

In the edition window, Microdata tool bring error “Server returned an invalid JSON response”?

Attachments

Ryan
The Microdata plugin gets the schema information from https://schema.org/docs/schema_org_rdfa.html when it is first loaded, but in your case it looks like the attempt to retrieve this data is causing an error.

Please send me a login - https://www.joomlacontenteditor.net/contact/site-login

Ryan Demmer

Lead Developer / CEO / CTO

Just because you're not paranoid doesn't mean everybody isn't out to get you.

Chacapamac
Thanks Ryan, I just retry and it seem to work. Internet connection is kind of sketchy lately...

This is what I have now...

It’s the first time I try this tools, I was thinking it will be a scrolling list of Type and Property. ?

I know it will be lot of work to implement as each type bring is own property , but it will render the tool more accessible and powerful.

Attachments

Ryan
It’s the first time I try this tools, I was thinking it will be a scrolling list of Type and Property. ?

Yes, there should be a list of microdata types to select.

Ryan Demmer

Lead Developer / CEO / CTO

Just because you're not paranoid doesn't mean everybody isn't out to get you.

Chacapamac
It work now, I think my internet connection is shady these days. Solved

Just a suggest: Your typo inside the forum post window is very small on my iMac,