You need to be logged in to post in the forum - Log In

An active JCE Pro Subscription is required to post in the forum - Buy a Subscription

Support is currently Offline

Official support hours
Monday to Friday
09:00 - 17:00 Europe/London (BST)

Please create a new Ticket and we will get back to you as soon as we can.

#103520 Full Article Image > Image Float setting ignored

Posted in ‘Editor’
This is a public ticket

Everybody will be able to see its contents. Do not include usernames, passwords or any other sensitive information.

Latest post by Ryan on Friday, 20 March 2020 11:04 GMT

GuiGuy
Using JCE Pro 2.8.6; the editor's "Images and links" tabbed page

• Full Article Image > Image Float

has no effect. The image always appears at the top of the text, not aligned (left).

Ryan
Using JCE Pro 2.8.6; the editor's "Images and links" tabbed page

The Images & Links tab is part of the Joomla Article Manager (com_content), not a part of the JCE Editor.

When an "Image Float" value is set, it is applied to a div container of the image, as a bootstrap css style, eg: <div class="pull-left"> Depending on your template, this may have been changed using a template override.

Also, the Intro Image is not aligned relative to the article text, but rather is positioned above it.

Ryan Demmer

Lead Developer / CEO / CTO

Just because you're not paranoid doesn't mean everybody isn't out to get you.

GuiGuy
Hi
The class code is note being applied. I have to switch to CODE view and set it manually.

Thanks

Ryan
As I said in my previous post:

The Images & Links tab is part of the Joomla Article Manager (com_content), not a part of the JCE Editor.

Therefore any classes that are applied, are done so as part of the Joomla Article Manager, or in some cases by a template override.

Ryan Demmer

Lead Developer / CEO / CTO

Just because you're not paranoid doesn't mean everybody isn't out to get you.