You need to be logged in to post in the forum - Log In

An active JCE Pro Subscription is required to post in the forum - Buy a Subscription

Support is currently Offline

Official support hours
Monday to Friday
09:00 - 17:00 Europe/London (BST)

Please create a new Ticket and we will get back to you as soon as we can.

#103117 Pop-Up Images with Solid Colour Overlay

Posted in ‘Mediabox’
This is a public ticket

Everybody will be able to see its contents. Do not include usernames, passwords or any other sensitive information.

Latest post by cct27 on Tuesday, 18 February 2020 12:22 GMT

cct27
Hi guys

I have used Mediabox to do some popup images on a website but it adds a solid colour overlay to the navigation side of the image which is hiding part of the image? examples attached:

Anyone any ideas how to fix?

Also the images did not pop up full size but installing 2.0.14 seemed to fix that.

Thanks

Attachments

Ryan
It looks like your template has added a red background color style to all buttons on the site, which has affected the MediaBox buttons too.

Please post a link to an example popup.

Ryan Demmer

Lead Developer / CEO / CTO

Just because you're not paranoid doesn't mean everybody isn't out to get you.

cct27
Hi Ryan

Thanks for reply

I was thinking it might be the template after posting but not sure.

An example link is here :

Hope this helps

Thanks

Ryan
On line 62 of this file templates/allbusiness/css/presets/style6.css, the css rule contains the following:

color: #ffffff !important;
background-color:#ff0000 !important;
The use of !important means that those styles are applied to the element and cannot be overriden by anything else, hence the red backgound on the MediaBox buttons. Remove !important from those styles.

Ryan Demmer

Lead Developer / CEO / CTO

Just because you're not paranoid doesn't mean everybody isn't out to get you.

cct27
Thanks Ryan, this helped. There was one more important I had to remove for the hover over too but got it sorted.

Thanks for your help

:)