You need to be logged in to post in the forum - Log In

An active JCE Pro Subscription is required to post in the forum - Buy a Subscription

Support is currently Online

Official support hours
Monday to Friday
09:00 - 17:00 Europe/London (BST)

#102933 SP Pagebuilder does not load Joomla plugins in JCE

Posted in ‘Editor’
This is a public ticket

Everybody will be able to see its contents. Do not include usernames, passwords or any other sensitive information.

Latest post by Ryan on Friday, 07 February 2020 10:32 GMT

Thomsterdam
Hi there,

I have recently upgraded JCE to version 2.8.5 (29-01-2020). I have also upgrade SP Pagebuilder to version Pro 3.6.10
What has changed is that when I click on the Joomla Icon in the kitchen sink when editing in the Joomla Article Editor I get the normal behaviour (image 2020-02-04_JCE_in_article.jpg)

In SP Pagebuilder, however, I get the message: {#undefined}

One of the plugins is the edocman editor plugin which we have renamed "Document toevoegen" (see first image).

As it is none of editor plugins are loaded.

Any ideas for a solution?

Thanx,

Thom

Attachments

Ryan
Please try JCE Pro 2.8.6 Beta 5 - https://www.joomlacontenteditor.net/downloads/editor/pro/development

Ryan Demmer

Lead Developer / CEO / CTO

Just because you're not paranoid doesn't mean everybody isn't out to get you.

Thomsterdam
Hi there,
Usually you have conjured up some magic that works wonders. In this case: unfortunately there is no JCE at all in SP Pagebuilder when I install JCE 2.8.6 Beta 7 (There was no Beta 5). Where there should be JCE in the SPPB dialogue box, I see this:

If I try a second time, the dialogue box even crashes.

I can't start editing articles in the Joomla Content > Article interface at all:

Any thoughts?

Thanx,

Thom

Attachments

Ryan
Please try JCE Pro 2.8.6 Beta 8 - https://www.joomlacontenteditor.net/downloads/editor/pro/development

Ryan Demmer

Thomsterdam
Hi Ryan,

Works like a charm. Thanx for the good work!

One question though: when I want to download the JCE Pro 2.8.6. RC1, I am asked to buy it and only after logging in a second time, can I download the file.

Any thoughts?

Thanx,

Thom

Ryan
One question though: when I want to download the JCE Pro 2.8.6. RC1, I am asked to buy it and only after logging in a second time, can I download the file.

It could be that you weren't logged in the first time when trying to download it.

Ryan Demmer