You need to be logged in to post in the forum - Log In

An active JCE Pro Subscription is required to post in the forum - Buy a Subscription

Support is currently Offline

Official support hours
Monday to Friday
09:00 - 17:00 Europe/London (BST)

Please create a new Ticket and we will get back to you as soon as we can.

#101723 no page builder CK after JCE Pro update to 2.8.0

Posted in ‘Editor’
This is a public ticket

Everybody will be able to see its contents. Do not include usernames, passwords or any other sensitive information.

Latest post by Ryan on Friday, 22 November 2019 14:55 GMT

seaurchin
I updated my JCE Pro to the new 2.8.0, when I try to open a page builder CK article nothing shows.
I try to create a new article and the page builder CK button is not there, if I switch to tiny mce everything is back to normal

Attachments

Ryan
Please try JCE Pro 2.8.1 Beta 3 - https://www.joomlacontenteditor.net/downloads/editor/pro/development

Ryan Demmer

Lead Developer / CEO / CTO

Just because you're not paranoid doesn't mean everybody isn't out to get you.

seaurchin
Much better, I can now use Page Builder CK and it seems to work as it did before the update.
I still cannot change to a different font, ie: comic sans, even though they are all checked off in the plugin parameters.
I do get this error when I try to edit an article, but I can click the OK and it proceeds.
Thank you for your help, any idea on why I can no longer change to a different font that is listed in the editor setup?

Attachments

Ryan
I still cannot change to a different font, ie: comic sans, even though they are all checked off in the plugin parameters.

Can you indiciate on this page - https://afmars-4th-comm-wing.org/index.php - where the issue with the font is?

Ryan Demmer

seaurchin
In any article, highlight a word, paragraph or the whole article, click the font drop down and select a different font, ie: impact, and nothing happens, the highlighted area is not changed to the selected font.

Ryan
Please try JCE Pro 2.8.1 Beta 4 - https://www.joomlacontenteditor.net/downloads/editor/pro/development

Ryan Demmer

seaurchin
Beta 4 fixed the clipboard error but did not help the font problem, still can't change/select a different font

Ryan
but did not help the font problem, still can't change/select a different font

I am not able to reproduce this. Which browser are you using?

Ryan Demmer

seaurchin
I am using firefox developer edition 71.OB11, that is the problem, tried the regular firefox and the fonts worked as they should.
My bad, should have tried that sooner.
Is there a fix for firefox developer?
Thanks for all of your time and help, greatly appreciated

Ryan
I was using Firefox Developer Editor 71.0 B10 with no issues, upgraded to B12 and still problem with fonts...

Ryan Demmer