You need to be logged in to post in the forum - Log In

An active JCE Pro Subscription is required to post in the forum - Buy a Subscription

Support is currently Offline

Official support hours
Monday to Friday
09:00 - 17:00 Europe/London (BST)

Please create a new Ticket and we will get back to you as soon as we can.

#101272 Image and text to be in the same line

Posted in ‘Editor’
This is a public ticket

Everybody will be able to see its contents. Do not include usernames, passwords or any other sensitive information.

Latest post by Ryan on Wednesday, 02 October 2019 19:02 BST

jceinfosalut17
Hello.
My problem is that when I insert an image and then put text, the text scrolls below the line of the image and I want the image and text to be in the same line. The curious thing about the case is that happens to create an article, if I create an html module no longer moves the text

A greeting
Tomás Sastre. Bibliosalut

Attachments

Ryan
The curious thing about the case is that happens to create an article, if I create an html module no longer moves the text

Please post a link to an example on your site.

Ryan Demmer

Lead Developer / CEO / CTO

Just because you're not paranoid doesn't mean everybody isn't out to get you.

jceinfosalut17
In this article, for example, you can see that the images that have the names of the people move downwards.

Ryan
This is caused by the following css code in your template stylesheet, specifically the display:block style. Images are displayed "inline" by default.

article img, .article-intro img, .article-content img {
    display: block;
    max-width: 100%;
    height: auto;
}

Ryan Demmer

jceinfosalut17
Hello Ryan I don't know if I understood it well but what I tried was to erase the display: block; In templates > ja teline v > local > css > template.css And the code that says so:

article img,
.article-intro img,
.article-content img {
  max-width: 100%;
  height: auto;
}
And the point is, when I change the code, I don't see it making any changes. So I don't know if I'm doing it in the right place.

Ryan
Please speak to the developers of your template - Joomlart - on how to change these css styles - https://www.joomlart.com/forums/

Ryan Demmer