You need to be logged in to post in the forum - Log In

An active JCE Pro Subscription is required to post in the forum - Buy a Subscription

Support is currently Offline

Official support hours
Monday to Friday
09:00 - 17:00 Europe/London (BST)

Please create a new Ticket and we will get back to you as soon as we can.

#101188 JCE Editor - Invalid JSON Error

Posted in ‘Editor’
This is a public ticket

Everybody will be able to see its contents. Do not include usernames, passwords or any other sensitive information.

Latest post by meccmaastricht on Thursday, 26 September 2019 20:02 BST

tuan
Hi team,

I am on JCE 2.7.17 with SP Page Builder 3.6.2 and template Helix Ultimate 1.1.1. (all latest versions).

And when I am editing through the frontend of my template in the SPPB "Text Block" add-on, and I try to add an article link by using the article search feature in JCE, I see this error,

"The server returned an invalid JSON response"

But the JCE article search function works fine through Joomla Core Article Editor backend.

The only way to add a link through Helix/SPPB frontend is to use the JCE tree menu article finder. Which creates a different link not ideal for our site.

Could you please advise?

I can provider backend credentials as well if needed.

I have reached out to SP Page Builder/ Helix Ultimate team as well and they told me to ask JCE Developer.

Thanks

Attachments

Ryan
I can provider backend credentials as well if needed.

Please send me a login - https://www.joomlacontenteditor.net/contact/site-login

Ryan Demmer

Lead Developer / CEO / CTO

Just because you're not paranoid doesn't mean everybody isn't out to get you.

Ryan
I have fixed this on your site with an install of JCE Pro 2.7.18 RC6 - https://www.joomlacontenteditor.net/downloads/editor/pro/development

Ryan Demmer

tuan
Thank you so much for your quick response, it works now.

When should I expect the official stable release to install onto my live site?

As I am hesitant to install a development release onto my company live site. Or is this version stable enough to install on a live site?

Thanks

Ryan
When should I expect the official stable release to install onto my live site?
As I am hesitant to install a development release onto my company live site. Or is this version stable enough to install on a live site?

I am most probably going to release the update tomorrow, and this version is likely to be the "stable" version released.

Ryan Demmer

meccmaastricht
thanks Ryan.