You need to be logged in to post in the forum - Log In

An active JCE Pro Subscription is required to post in the forum - Buy a Subscription

Support is currently Offline

Official support hours
Monday to Friday
09:00 - 17:00 Europe/London (BST)

Please create a new Ticket and we will get back to you as soon as we can.

#101131 How to center a table with JCE pro

Posted in ‘Editor’
This is a public ticket

Everybody will be able to see its contents. Do not include usernames, passwords or any other sensitive information.

Latest post by Ryan on Tuesday, 17 September 2019 19:36 BST

knut halmrast
About JCE Pro and placing tables
I kept on having trouble it the free JCE to place tables in the center-position on the page, it always ended up being on the left side, even if I had chosen mid when creating the table. Therefore I bought the Pro-version, but I can´t figure it out there ether. Two questions:
1) How do I place the table in the center of the page in the pro-version?
2) Am I really using the pro-version of JCE at the moment? I have Chosen it in the controllpanel, but i cannot find any differende in the article

Knut

Ryan
I kept on having trouble it the free JCE to place tables in the center-position on the page, it always ended up being on the left side, even if I had chosen mid when creating the table. Therefore I bought the Pro-version, but I can´t figure it out there ether. Two questions:
1) How do I place the table in the center of the page in the pro-version?

You have discovered a bug, which I have now fixed! Please try JCE Pro 2.7.18 rc4 - https://www.joomlacontenteditor.net/downloads/editor/pro/development

2) Am I really using the pro-version of JCE at the moment? I have Chosen it in the controllpanel, but i cannot find any differende in the article

After installing JCE Pro, you need to assign the Pro buttons you require to the editor toolbar. Please see - https://www.joomlacontenteditor.net/support/faq/editor/pro-buttons-missing-after-upgrade

Ryan Demmer

Lead Developer / CEO / CTO

Just because you're not paranoid doesn't mean everybody isn't out to get you.