You need to be logged in to post in the forum - Log In

An active JCE Pro Subscription is required to post in the forum - Buy a Subscription

Support is currently Offline

Official support hours
Monday to Friday
09:00 - 17:00 Europe/London (BST)

Please create a new Ticket and we will get back to you as soon as we can.

#101065 Popup Group in JCE MediaBox - wrong Image

Posted in ‘Mediabox’
This is a public ticket

Everybody will be able to see its contents. Do not include usernames, passwords or any other sensitive information.

Latest post by ilmaH on Wednesday, 02 October 2019 11:32 BST

matrix
i have an article with 3 images (head of persons). im make by all 3 images the group name "group1". all work's fine.
then, i change 1 image (from this 3) to a newer image and i will give this image the group name "group1". i save the article.
now, when i go to the site on the website and click on a image from this 3, then in popup will show under the image "1 2 3 4".
when i click on this 4 numbers, the new and the old image will show.
can i delete all functions for group name "group1"?

Ryan
Please post a link to an example.

Ryan Demmer

Lead Developer / CEO / CTO

Just because you're not paranoid doesn't mean everybody isn't out to get you.

matrix
ok - here is the site: https://www.kirchgemeinde-wangen.ch/cms/kontakt/katechese.html
the site will show 3 images from persons. when you click on the first image, the popup will open. on bottom, we have not 3 numbers eg. 1 2 3, weh have 4 numbers 1 2 3 4.
when you click on number 2, the person image vera griesser will show (same image on the site). when you click on number 3, the old image (not show on site) will open. that's the bug...

Ryan
Please try JCE MediaBox 2.0.11 - https://www.joomlacontenteditor.net/downloads/mediabox

Ryan Demmer

matrix
i have installed 2.0.11 - delete cache and other's. but the problem is still there. i have 4 images....

Ryan
when you click on number 3, the old image (not show on site) will open. that's the bug...
The reason you are seeing the popup is because you have a popup link for this image on the page:

<a class="jcepopup" href="https://www.joomlacontenteditor.net/cms/images/kontakt/katechese/Griesser_Vera.jpg" target="_blank" data-mediabox="1" data-mediabox-group="Katechese" data-mediabox-title="Vera Griesser"><br /></a>
Remove this popup link from the article.

Ryan Demmer

matrix
ok - i have remove this with code-editor. but i mean, that when i set a oder image, that the code will change from mediabox and not manual...

Ryan
ok - i have remove this with code-editor. but i mean, that when i set a oder image, that the code will change from mediabox and not manual...

I'm not able to reproduce this issue on the demo site - https://demo.joomlacontenteditor.net/

Which version of the editor are you using?

Ryan Demmer

matrix
i be always actual - 2.7.17

matrix
hy ryan
i have made this on a other account and i can not reproduce this. in this case, you can close this issue...
thank you

ilmaH
i have the same problem, when I add multiple images and group them, the wrong popup image shows up. This problem accur since the update today. So now I have to insert the images piece by piece...

Ryan
@ilmaH# Please post a link to an example.

Ryan Demmer

ilmaH
@Ryan,
I have removed the multiple image group, I added them now one by one with a margin so it looks like a multiple image group. So I have to wait untill a bufg fix I presume

Ryan
I have removed the multiple image group

Did you create the multiple popups using the Insert Multiple Images button in the Image Manager Extended?

Ryan Demmer

ilmaH
Yes I did. The method worked fine before the update.