You need to be logged in to post in the forum - Log In

An active JCE Pro Subscription is required to post in the forum - Buy a Subscription

Support is currently Offline

Official support hours
Monday to Friday
09:00 - 17:00 Europe/London (BST)

Please create a new Ticket and we will get back to you as soon as we can.

#100439 Problem with the max upload file size

Posted in ‘Editor’
This is a public ticket

Everybody will be able to see its contents. Do not include usernames, passwords or any other sensitive information.

Latest post by houba_houbi on Wednesday, 03 July 2019 08:36 BST

houba_houbi
Hello
I have a problem with uploading files, my file is about 25 Mo. I have an error =
In the php information post max size = 130M and upload max size = 128M. So no problem with file size.
In the plugin parameters of Jce : For file browser, I set no limit (but the information text : Limit of sending of the server: 131072 KB) why ?
and for the editor parameters / System files, I set the maximum sending weight to no limit (I see the same limit 131072 KB)

How can I do that ?
Thanks

Ryan
In the plugin parameters of Jce : For file browser, I set no limit (but the information text : Limit of sending of the server: 131072 KB) why ?

If the value for File Browser is left blank, the Upload File Size value in Editor Parameters -> Filesystem is used.

I have a problem with uploading files, my file is about 25 Mo. I have an error =

What is the error?

Ryan Demmer

Lead Developer / CEO / CTO

Just because you're not paranoid doesn't mean everybody isn't out to get you.

houba_houbi
What is the error?

OUPS ! "The weight of the file exceeds that allowed by the server!"

Ryan
Please send me a login - https://www.joomlacontenteditor.net/contact/site-login

Ryan Demmer

Ryan
You had only set a value of 10000Kb (9.7 Mb) for the Image Manager Extended and the Media Manager.

I have removed these values on your site, and set a global value of 102400Kb (100Mb) in Editor Profiles -> Editor Parameters -> Filesystem

Ryan Demmer

houba_houbi
YES it works thanks
I didn't see that there were other parameters elsewhere