You need to be logged in to post in the forum - Log In

An active JCE Pro Subscription is required to post in the forum - Buy a Subscription

Support is currently Offline

Official support hours
Monday to Friday
09:00 - 17:00 Europe/London (BST)

Please create a new Ticket and we will get back to you as soon as we can.

#100272 Joomlashine Pagebuilder - Fatal error:

Posted in ‘Editor’
This is a public ticket

Everybody will be able to see its contents. Do not include usernames, passwords or any other sensitive information.

Latest post by Cat on Tuesday, 06 August 2019 14:49 BST

beatpoet
Hi, Iam Use the Joomlashine Pagebuilder System and I get The following message if I want to edit an article. Please help me!!!

Fatal error: Cannot redeclare wfimport() (previously declared in /homepages/28/d191518824/htdocs/guterdj/administrator/components/com_jce/includes/base.php:63) in /homepages/28/d191518824/htdocs/guterdj/administrator/components/com_jce/includes/loader.php on line 60

Ryan
Which version of the editor do you have installed?

Ryan Demmer

Lead Developer / CEO / CTO

Just because you're not paranoid doesn't mean everybody isn't out to get you.

beatpoet
Hi Ryan - thanks for your reply. The new Version don't work! The Version 2.7.15-beta2 works but i cannot insert/edit a link in articles - there comes just a "white" popup - can you help me please - .... i have make a video for you - you can see the Problem here-> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3LWsyHUDQ5Y&feature=youtu.be

Ryan
Please send me a login - https://www.joomlacontenteditor.net/contact/site-login

Ryan Demmer

beatpoet
i have send you a login!

Ryan
The issue that you demonstrate in your video is fixed on your site now.

Ryan Demmer

beatpoet
Hi Ryan, Great!!!! Thank you very much for your good support! 🙂

Cat
Hi,
I have the same problem and the same error message (but JCE does not open at all with JSN Pagebuilder), can you tell me what you did to solve it ?
Thanks a lot,
Catherine

Ryan
@Cat - Do you have the latest versions of JCE Pro and JSN PageBuilder installed?

Ryan Demmer

Cat
Yes. I modified the jce includes/base.php file manually (comment 3 last lines) and its ok, but it will be lost at next jce release, isnt it ?

Ryan
Yes. I modified the jce includes/base.php file manually (comment 3 last lines) and its ok, but it will be lost at next jce release, isnt it ?

Better to leave the file as it is, and delete the administrator/components/com_jce/includes/loader.php file, as it is no longer used in JCE Pro 2.7.15

Ryan Demmer

Cat
Yes ! thank you !