You need to be logged in to post in the forum - Log In

An active JCE Pro Subscription is required to post in the forum - Buy a Subscription

Support is currently Offline

Official support hours
Monday to Friday
09:00 - 17:00 Europe/London (BST)

Please create a new Ticket and we will get back to you as soon as we can.

#100243 Editor plugin issue

Posted in ‘Editor’
This is a public ticket

Everybody will be able to see its contents. Do not include usernames, passwords or any other sensitive information.

Latest post by jjonker on Thursday, 13 June 2019 11:03 BST

jjonker
Hi! We have a editor plugin installed for 'edocman'. This editor buton inserts a link in the article to the document in this component. But after the latest update from JCE editor instead of the lin apearing (as it should) we see some of the source code in the article. We have contacted the edocman publisher be he discovered that this is not happening with the default Tiny MCE editor. So I think this is a JCE issue?

Screenshot:

https://inxpactdrive.nl/s/yeCnb28Hvaur5uN

Joomla 3.9.8
JCE 2.7.14

Kind regards,
Jip

Ryan
Which version of the editor did you have installed prior to updating to 2.7.14?

Ryan Demmer

Lead Developer / CEO / CTO

Just because you're not paranoid doesn't mean everybody isn't out to get you.

jjonker
Good question ;-) Probably 2.7.13 because we try to keep up...

It's seem the issue has been resolved on one of our site. But the only thing we did was switch between JCE and TinyMCE.... After this the plugin worked as expected on that site. But on another site i still have issues with the plugin. Maybe it's also some caching issue.

Ryan
There was no change between 2.7.13 and 2.7.14 that I could cause this issue.

But on another site i still have issues with the plugin. Maybe it's also some caching issue.

Please send me a login - https://www.joomlacontenteditor.net/contact/site-login

Ryan Demmer

Lead Developer / CEO / CTO

Just because you're not paranoid doesn't mean everybody isn't out to get you.

jjonker
Hi Ryan,

The editor plugin also had some issues with TinyMCE after all... I received a new version and now it works fine in both TinyMCE and JCE. So it looks like this issue is solved. Thanks!